21 April 2006

Addiction II

I awoke to a text,
Sirens resound.
I couldn't believe it--
New tickets were found!

I stumbled online,
eyes adjusting to see--
Indeed it was true;
a new tour date released!

With coffee brewing
and phone calls received,
Gearing up for the moment
and hardly relieved.

Tickets on sale,
9am on the dot.
No time for hesitation--
we knew they'd be hot!

But the waiting grew longer;
Silence sank in,
... Then I heard tapping--
'twas a four-digit pin!

"We scored the tickets!"
shouted a friend.
Shocked, amazed,
"Say that again?!"

Post request granted,
and so here's my shout-out,
To the purchase master,
To the VP with clout.

Thank you for buying!
It's a Friday defeat.
Here's are our surprise:
It's your turn to treat!




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?