13 May 2006

Bandwagon Willies II

I happened to hold my mug under my lamp and when I looked down into my Brita water, I saw a bunch of brown junk floating around the bottom. Some of it was suspended in the water like that nasty Orbits / Orbitz drink that came on and off the market, like, 5 years ago. The good news I guess is that I changed the filter not too long ago. So maybe it's just that black stuff from it. Which, I always wonder why it's there. Maybe to discourage lazy people from changing the filter too often because it's such a taxing process. Anyway, the bad news is that maybe my filter isn't working right and my Brita has essentially turned into a pitcher for liquid E.coli

Comments:
if it looks like coffee grains, its just the charcoal from the filter. if it doesn't look like coffee grains, well... time to buy a new brita and/or start buying bottled water.

eww, by the way
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?