07 May 2006

Confession II, Part Deux

Damn, I'm thirsty. It can't possibly be from the half-stick of pepperoni that I had two hours ago, the lox I had this morning, everything else that was salty during my day... coupled with two large cups of coffee and other intensely caffeinated beverages that have far from hydrated me.

Okay. Yes, the actual confession portion of this post is that I keep logging onto my blog to procrastinate by interacting with myself. That's how much it means to me, NOT to do this reading. Said like: "110%! I will give you a 110% of what we make at the door. That's how much it means to me, NOT to hear you play." -JC, High Fidelity

Comments:
You have already quoted High Fidelity twice on this blog. Spice it up a bit. . .quote some other excellent movie, perhaps You've Got Mail??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?