17 July 2006

Bandwagon Favorites, The Devil Wears Prada - Part Deux

While I liked the movie and spent most of the time enjoying the dialogue (um, okay, confession - I have seen it twice), I also spent a lot of time wondering if they just glued the shoes to Hathaway's feet. Because I live in New York... and I wear heels... and I can't run around like that, especially while carrying a ton of stuff. In fact, recently I have spent >=35% (that's at LEAST 35%) of my commute worrying about where I can find a phonebooth to [subtlely] change out of my flip-flops into heels to turn into Supergirl! on my way to work.

... Although please reference Bandwagon Bloopers, IV, Eat Dirt on 12 july to see consequences of wearing flip-flops in the rain. I am pleased to update that my Badge of Honor is now completely white in the middle with a fine, bright, dotted purple ring around it... and a pool of haphazard red around that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?