03 July 2006

Bandwagon Venting IV, Raising the Bar

I sat next to an overly obese woman en route to LAX from JFK the other day. So it was only a 5.5hr flight. No worries. Part of her was sneaking under the armrest like The Blob (classic movie) and I shamefully found myself pressing down [hard] on the armrest to keep it down each time she leaned over to play with her dog. Yes, she brought her dog on the plane with her as though she weren't already taking up all of aisle seat and aisle as it were. It had happened to some of my friends before so I was fearful I would run into a similar fate-- thankfully I did not, but what if she had posed the infamous question: "Would you mind if I were to put the armrest up?" Do you raise the bar or not?

Comments:
"I'd rather not"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?