29 July 2006

Kinder surprise

Last weekend, I had my first encounter with "Kinder surprise," a creepy chocolate egg with a toy inside. The chocolate is actually two thin layers practically glued together that you peel off (um, and eat) before you get to the plastic egg like the ones that come out of the dispensers for $0.25. As it turns out, I found that it should be called, "Surprise, Kinder!" because not only do you have to work to put the toy together... it is embarrassingly difficult. Totally made for Village-of-the-Damned children-- Aryan prodigies, appropriately enough. I, though a prodigy, am not Aryan. And thus, I struggled.

My Magicode has already been used, unfortunately-- I selected a Level 3 adventure but did not have the attention span to participate in all 20 minutes of the funfest. ... After all, who has time?

www.magic-kinder.com
Magicode: LZDQO 31Y19

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?