16 November 2006

Exam Soundtrack: Day 1

Several fine efforts, the first being a notable Sense of Dread:

Ooohh
get me away from here,
I'm dying,
Play me a song
to set me free...
... I'm crying...
__________________________

:: the crazy guitar to The Who's "Baba O'Riley" (... it's a Teenage Wasteland!")
__________________________

If there's a
worthy cause
for to give to,
May I be
so bold
as to say...
"The givers
not knowing
where their
money's going
is as
sinful
as throwing
away..."
___________________________

... to be the
Leader of the Pack...
my mom she set me on the track...
head for the top and don't look back,
and you'll see...
you'll be...
the leader of...
the pack.

(please, please don't ask what this one is from)

Comments:
oooh, i'm dyyyiiing....
oh, i'm dyyyyyyiiiiiiiiing.....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?