15 November 2006

Things I Like To Do

A) Sign up and sit for exams I do not prepare for

B) Procrastinate when I realized I need to prepare for an exam I have signed up to sit for by:
  1. Blogging.
  2. Ordering CDs through the Saddle Creek Newsletter which I had never signed up for originally.
  3. Text messaging everybody I know about how behind I am [in studying], how tired I am [from cramming], and/or just to shoot the sh*t.
  4. Singing songs aloud starting from the depths of my childhood and covering my life soundtrack. I think of a new one everytime this is done.
  5. Checking my email and catching up with everyone-- starting with those I haven't written to in over a year.
  6. Checking my other email and catching up with everyone-- starting with those I haven't written to in over a year.
  7. Organizing my apartment, usually in such a manner that it actually gets messier and requires re-organization and then cleaning. I clean underneath and behind the furniture particularly around exam time.
  8. Practicing forgery of everyone's signature I know.
  9. Making myself an extremely elaborate dinner / string of elaborate meals (if over the weekend) that requires: looking up a complex recipe, grocery shopping at specialty stores on the other side of town, the purchasing of special kitchen equipment, and at least 3 hours of preparation time.
  10. Going through old photos... and then going through them a second time.

Hmm... making this list is turning out to be too much fun. And it's sad that it can continue for a bit longer... I better get back to studying. I "only" have 4 more chapters to review. And then 10 more chapters to read before my second exam.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?