06 December 2006

Missed Connections

Access to the Internet should be free. And it should be everywhere.

I started to write a story last night and naturally it got lost as my connection was trying to refresh. (I'm in a hotel with "Free High Speed Internet Access," which is a nice way of giving us a connection but a really shitty one at that).

_____________________________________________

I am in desperate need of some new music in my life. I used to be able to hold onto a new album and listen to it incessantly for months (or years) at a time, but my turnover rate has increased immensely. It's a shame a bad connection makes for a lack of itunes! (And I don't have my library with me and refuse to make this computer an authorized one).

Comments:
I'm working on it!

We were in New'n this weekend and just got back last night. I'll burn the CD tonight and mail it tomorrow. Where should I send it to?

-J
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?