23 December 2006

No Crayolas?

I lost my favorite scarf the other day, so I went to the lost & found to check.

The man at the front desk offered to call for me.

"Yes, I have a young lady here who lost her scarf."

(To me) : "What color is it?"

"Blue."

"It's blue."

"Turquoise, actually."

"What? ... Uhh... she said something like - tur-quoiss...?"

"No, turquoise."

"Turquoise?"

He hangs up and turns to me, "They have it."

Relieved, I ran to the lost & found. It was less than an hour before my flight time and I had to get to the airport!

Yeah, so long story short-- after some more questioning, they tell me they found my scarf. And pull out something that is so blatantly GREEN, I don't even know what kind of drugs they were on. Or what colors they learned in elementary school.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?